Enjoy winter swimming from 1.10-30.4.
Our winter swimming season stretches from October 1st to April 30th. During the season our sauna is warm every day (Sundays closed) according to our opening hours below. All winter swimmers are automatically a part of our club for winter swimmers.
The winterswimming season 1.10.2020-30.4.2021
Due to the Corona-situation we do not recommend that you buy entrance for the hole season. It is possible that we will have to do extraordinary decisions due to the circumstances.
Women only: Tuesdays from 14.00 to 16.30
||10 x||Season, whole
|Pensioner / Student||5,50||40,-||145,-||100,-|
|Child under 16 years||3,50|
*A whole season is from 1.10. until 30.4. Halv season starts 1.1. and ends 30.4.
Saunaboating in the summer
Enjoy boating and sauna bathing at the same time
Off the deck of the saunaboat M/S Gloskär you can safely enjoy the summery archipelago at close range. Rent the boat for an evening if you like. Our crew will take you on a unique adventure on the beautiful lake Larsmo; here you can relax, enjoy the scenery, good food and bathe in a sauna at the same time – in the middle of the lake. In the wintertime the boat rests anchored in the harbour, if you wish to rent the cozy grillplace for your events this is possible also in the wintertime!
Sauna on the shore
If you would rather enjoy your sauna from the shore, we have another sauna on dry land. In this big sauna there is enough room for 60 persons at a time, but it is also suitable for smaller groups. From the sauna you can take a dip into the cooling lake. In the summertime we raise a festive tent beside the sauna – if you like you can order catering from our restaurant. In the wintertime we keep the water in the lake open for winter swimmers – welcome all you ice bears to take a refreshing dip!
Typical night out on the saunaboat M/S Gloskär:
- The group gets on board in the Strandis harbour.
- We take off towards the Larsmo bay.
- Approximately half an hour later we anchor the boat at a nice spot.
- Saunabathing may begin.
- If catering is included this is when food is beautifully put up and served.
- The night out on the boat leans to an end when we sail back to the harbour.
- We return to the Strandis harbour approximately 4 hours after departure.
M/S Gloskär is best suited for groups of 12-24 persons.
- 4 hour trip 450€ (max 15 pers.) If your group is bigger, please ask for an offer.
- eg. 18.00-22.00
- including warm sauna, boatsman
- Catering e.g. fish menu from 20€ / person
- Beverages at store prices. Beverages can be
- brought along
- ordered from the Strandis shop (we deliver them to the boat)
- Towel rent 1,50€ / pc.
Additional services: Ask us about transportation to and from Strandis.
OpenM - Lö 10-20
S stängt suljettu closed
Store & bookings
+358 6 788 8900
Anders Högberg gsm
+358 50 017 4703
e-mail:info (at) strandis.fi
Ab Strandis Oy